Tuesday, December 1, 2015

ARROW TEXTILES LTD :- REPEAT

Dear friends,



   I have recommended  "ARROW WEB TEX" @ 27.50, after recommendation stock hit 40 and now consolidating  around 32 level.


  Company posted good set of result in latest quarter 11.2cr top line and 1.72 cr bottom line, expecting bottom line around 6 cr in this year.Stock trading both BSE and NSE @ 32 LEVEL, Investor can buy this stock @ current price and add more in correction (if any) and  hold their portfolio for decent return.




OLD POST HERE

6 comments:

  1. Arex Industries Ltd is a better stock and bet for the long term in the same field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, can Jupiter Infomedia be bought more at this level's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sir How I can contact you ..I am ready to do 1000000 investment. . Kindly need your assistance. ...my whatsup number is 00966501777679...I am working in Saudi Arabia. ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. can u pls check if the correct name is this - 'Arrow Webtex Ltd. - Delisted'.
    It is showing me name as Arrow Textile on Moneycontrol in the suggested price range. Please advise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK... pls ignore the earlier comment, I have got the answer in the 'here' link which refers to Old Post. thnx.

    ReplyDelete