Wednesday, January 6, 2016

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

       Dear All, Kindly note that I am receiving number of mails saying that they have registered my paid services. Hereby I am announcing that I am not doing any paid services. Investors should not entertain such mails in the name of VALUEABLEGEMS. All my stock views / reports will be published in this blog only. Also note that presently I am not holding Mmb, Facebook accounts in the name of valueablegem. I am not responsible for any announcements other than this blog. Happy investing - Valueablegems.

5 comments:

  1. Some Evils trying to spoil your reputation. Disappointing. I love your posting, should appreciate your work. But only in India, anything will happen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear VB, I am a big fan of your blog. This is very sad that some people are trying to defame your efforts.
    Thanks for the timely announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dnt wry n ignore. We r with u sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir salute u some people not understanding you pl keep helping to small investor like us.

    "JAY SHREE RAM"

    ReplyDelete