Friday, June 10, 2016

KOTHARI SUGAR & CHEM LTD :- REPEAT

Dear friends,



     TODAY I AM UPDATING AGAIN INVESTORS CAN  BUY KOTHARI SUGAR AND CHEMICAL SHARES FOR SHORT TO MEDIUM TERM RETURN, I HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS STOCK @ 11.50, THEN STOCK HIT 17.70 AND NOW TRADING @ 16 LEVEL, ALMOST   THIS SECTOR STOCKS ARE TRADING 5 TO 10 TIMES  MORE FOR THEIR 52 WEEK LOW , THIS STOCK TRADING JUST 1.1 TIMES OF ITS BOOK VALUE,


    GLOBAL AND LOCALLY SUGAR PRICES ARE HITTING NEW HIGHS EVERY DAY INVESTOR CAN BUY THIS STOCK FOR SHORT TIME GOOD RETURNS.STOCK TRADING ONLY IN NSE @ 16 LEVEL.




OLD POST HERE


   Before buying any stock take advice from certified person 


  Disclosure :- I am holding this company shares.

5 comments:

  1. Sir I am holding 500 shares of Rama phosphates. Should I hold or sell? If hold I would like to know ur target price. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sir, Can I buy this stock at 17.20 ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing latest updates of Stock Market..Really helpful...
    Share Market Tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed it earlier... Is it still at buy level?

    ReplyDelete