Sunday, October 30, 2016

DIWALI TO DIWALI MULTIBAGGER STOCK :- AGAIN BUY FIBER WEB INDIA

    Dear Investors,


      On this auspicious day of Lakshmi pooja & festival of lights here comes the Diwali to Diwali multibagger stock ideas.

   There are number of stocks are available at attractive prices now, but considering the performance of the company and the future plans I am recommending once again "FIBER WEB INDIA".

   In my two decades of stock market research and over 9 years of blog writing I have never recommended one stock 3 times repeat in a month, but Fiber web India has given this much of confidence in its performance and sound management future plans.

 

   Dear investor if we have good fruits in our garden then why to go to other?

   Consider this as a fruit giving tree in your portfolio. 


   I have recommended first FIBER WEB INDIA @ 115, then 125 , now @ 147 , stock  trading only in BSE @ 147 level. November 3 2016 company announced board meeting for further expansion of business and setting new subsidiary . Management putting more effort to make world class company and creating shareholders wealth is more positive compare to others.


 Once again wishing all Investor readers a Happy Diwali.


 Disclosure:- I am holding this shares in my portfolio.


Before buying any stock take advice from certified person.



Old post HERE


Happy investing- VALUEABLEGEM


22 comments:

  1. Thanks a Lot Valuable Gems Sir.I was eagerly waiting for your Diwali recommendation and you continued your good deed of guiding small investors like me.Happy Diwali and God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy diwali valueablegem and your family. Kindly consider my request to suggest some stocks from Bottled Water and Dairy segment please. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This script has already moved from 15 to 150 in less than a year, do you still see any upside left?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you also look company fundamental is recovering more then price, I strongly believe this stock lots of more power left to grow.

      Delete
  4. Wow gr8 sir..... really like to see the confidence and motivation for small investors like us from gr8 stalwart like u. Happy diwali....will definitely try to buy if it does not hit circuit....sir your views on repeat buy of Sree Rayalaseema and it's result, sibce I have it but I am confused either to buy fiberweb or Kunstsoffe Industries or sree rayalaseema hi hypo....thank

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am recommend sree rayalseema high strength hyppo , not sree rayalseema chemical, and SRHyppo not declared results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. VG Sir, thank you for this wonderful pick. Do you have any thoughts on Arvind Infra?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir. you seems to be super bullish on the stock as recommended third time in month so what are the targets you are looking at in a year. I know you never gave target but can we expect similar kind of return like it gave from 15 to 150 or much more than earlier as company is doing well now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir .. this super bulls and deadly smile encouraging me to sell my other stocks and increase weitage of this stock up to 60-70% .. Thanks sir. I am unable to put my name through Gmail.

      KD

      Delete
  8. Hi Sir, after your recommendation I am invested and in good profits in Fiberweb. Can you have a look at Kunststoffe industries and share your valuable views. It started posting turnaround results from past 3 quarters. I feel that we can see the same growth what we are seeing in Fiberweb.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear VGs I am very new to your blog & had found it very interesting. Can you pl advice that among your past recommendations which stocks can still be purchased at CMP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the blog as i am a new investor.What is doubtful for me is that company doesnot look to be paying any taxes.Can you plz clarify..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THIS IS 100% EXPORT ORIENTED COMPANY HAVING TAX BENEFIT.

      Delete
  11. Sir please your upon Aksh optifiber and ABFRL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi VG, Just read the annual report of Fiberweb, the following are some of my queries, would bw helpful if you can help me understand -
    1. The promoter mr pravin seth is 77 years old and is married to Soniya Seth who is 31 years old
    2. Soniya Seth is the MD of KUNSTSTOFFE INDUSTRIES LTD so both Fiberweb and KUNSTSTOFFE INDUSTRIES LTD are related companies (corporate address is also the same)
    3. The management issued shares to Gayatri pipes at par some 25 lac shares were allotted(one can check the share capital has gone up)
    4. Gayatri pipes to has the same registered address.
    Need your view on this

    ReplyDelete
  13. sir can i buy fiberweb at 130 level

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can I buy this share right now? It's trading at 173, awaiting your positive feedback, thanks

    ReplyDelete